Monday 6 June 2011

Work in progress

Was in the studio today (at Artscomplex, Jock's Lodge), doing some work on pictures for my course at Leith (Advanced Drawing and Painting with Matt Storenstein).http://www.leithschoolofart.co.uk/
I have a crit coming up on Friday, so I want to have some pictures ready for review. Today I was focusing on oils - a medium I'm not so familiar with. I feel as if I am getting somewhere with this picture, but I'll see how I feel about it later in the week.
                                                                     Picture Copyright Aileen Grant

This will be one of my Shorelines series - sounds a bit grand, calling it a series, but in the class we have all been working at building up a focused body of work. Finally - today - at this late stage - I feel as if I'm (maybe) beginning to get somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment